01 - You must post these rules
02 - Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal
03 - You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal
04 - Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them
05 - No tag backs
06 - No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this". You legitimately have to tag 10 peoples
1. My baby is a black and white tuxedo kitty named Penguin. She goes "Brrrrt!" instead of "Meow!" and she drools a lot when she's happy.
2. I always have a song in my head. Right now, it's "I'm Fabulous!" from Phineas and Ferb.
3. I work at Kroger in the deli. If you ask for something "chipped" or "shaved", please specify if you mean in pieces or just really, really thin. People ask to "chip" or "shave" meat all the time, but they mean one of those two things.
4. Thanks to working at the deli since January, I now hate roast beef.
5. I'm good at beating up my boyfriend at fighting games somehow because I button mash and he knows how to do most of his character's moves. Unless he uses Testament (Guilty Gear). Then I'm screwed. XD
6. I enjoy watching people play Resident Evil games and I enjoy learning about the RE universe. However, I can't play the games (except the Chronicles games on the Wii) because they scare me and I'm a huge wuss.
7. My hair is really friggin' frizzy, but I'm so used to it so I haven't done a thing about it. >o<
8. I'm very task-oriented and I don't like being interrupted when I'm trying to get things done in a timely manner. Therefore, I dislike working at the deli now. >.<
9. I took a year of tae-kwon-do when I was a freshman in high school.
10. I have a bad habit of leaving my dry clothes in the dryer and taking clothes out when I need to where them. I don't care about wrinkles, as people don't seem to notice or care anyway.
I'm breaking rule 2. I don't feel like tagging anyone right now.